T&CWe at The London EPC Company want you to fully understand your rights and obligations when you make a purchase from us. Please read the following terms and conditions before you complete your order.
1. The following terms and conditions apply to purchases made from The London EPC Company via www.lepcco.co.uk and www.thelondonepccompany.co.uk.
2. The contract is between The London EPC Company. (the seller) and the person or organization named on the credit card/debit card or deferred credit agreement used for payment (the buyer).
3. For contractual purposes the point of sale is deemed to be England, and the date and time of sale that when the order has been received and confirmed, either at the completion of an online transaction, or via an email, letter or fax from us following receipt of your posted order and payment. This contract shall be governed by English Law under the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. Pricing & Payment
4. The prices are those held on the master file for the web page and its direct links to product details. In the event of any unauthorized tampering with these pages, the master file held at the trading premises of the seller shall prevail. Any transaction conducted at an incorrect price will be deemed null and void and the buyer advised with 14 days via email.
5. All goods are priced inclusive of UK Value Added Tax (VAT) and FOB UK. Goods will be dispatched by courier, and corresponding shipping levied at the time of transaction.
6. Goods must be paid for in advance, either using online credit card processing facilities, sending a cheque or bacs payment or cash on inspection.
7. Title of the goods remains with the seller until such payments have been cleared. In the event of subsequent repudiation of payment by the buyer’s bank or paying agent, the title reverts to the seller until any outstanding payment has been made in full.
8. The costs are for electronic only packs which are sent via email. Printed packs are available for an additional £5, please contact us for further information on this. Appointment Times
9. Appointment times and dates quoted by the company are managed to the best of our abilty and are not binding in any way. The London EPC company does not accept any liability for any loss incurred by customers if deliveries are not carried out at the estimated time. Force Majeure
10. The company shall not be liable for delay in performing or for failure to perform its obligations if the delay or failure results from any of the following: (1) Acts of God (2) Outbreak of hostilities, riots, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism (3) The act of any government, or authority (including refusal or revocation of any license or consent) (d) Fire, explosion, flood fog or bad weather (4) Power failure, failure of telecommunications lines, failure or breakdown of plant machinery or vehicles (5) Default of suppliers or sub-contractors (6) Theft, malicious damage, strike, lock-out or industrial action of any kind (7) Any cause or circumstances whatsoever beyond the companies reasonable control. Refunds
11. Once an EPC is ordered you are unable to cancel the EPC; refunds may be issued under certain circumstances at the discretion of the management. Jurisdiction
12. The Law of England shall apply to these Terms and Conditions.
13. All disputes arising out of these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England. Satisfaction
14. We want you to be totally satisfied with your purchases. If, for any reason, you are not, please contact us in the first instance by email or phone where we will try to resolve any areas or dissatisfaction. In the event of an unresolved dispute, an independent third party, mutually acceptable to both the buyer and the seller, shall act as an arbitrator. Arbitration shall take place in the United Kingdom. Appointments
15. Any missed appointment, where an agent of the company has to revisit your property, will incur an additional £20. If you have any queries at all, regarding these terms, please do not hesitate to contact us for clarification before you complete your purchase.
If you want to make a complaint, we will deal with it speedily and fairly. We will:
Acknowledge your complaint within 5 working days of receipt
Try and resolve your complaint fully within 2 weeks of receipt. If there are valid reasons for consideration of the complaint taking longer, we will keep you fully informed in writing or via telephone or email as you prefer and you will receive a response at the very latest within 8 weeks.
Liaise with counselling organisations acting on your behalf, if you ask us to.
Send you a final decision on the complaint in writing.
Complaints should be sent to: